Social Media Marketing Manager
EMAPTA is looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager who can join our team in Makati.
Our client is relentless in their pursuit to deliver the most innovative, powerful and intuitive software for retail and hospitality businesses. From humble beginnings in 2003, they have carefully crafted an industry leading Point of Sale solution thanks to an extremely creative and dedicated team alongside amazing input from valued customers across the globe.
Our client has a high regard for fostering long term professional relationships with its customers and places great importance on delivering quality products and services and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
This is the perfect role for someone that is a social media and digital marketing guru. You will be a creative genius that is excellent at creating and sourcing fresh content.
● You'll be responsible for creating & sourcing content for social platforms including Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
● You'll manage engagement across a range of communities, responding to comments, reviews and answering questions
● Analyse and report on social media performance measures and ensure effective campaign optimisation occurs
● Building a strong focussed brand presence across all social media channels
● Assisting with paid social media advertising campaigns
● Coordinating with graphic designers, copywriters, photographers for additional content as needed
● Strategy & analysis of top bloggers online brand to create growth and engagement plans for their blogs
● Have a practical working knowledge of the development process, platforms and frameworks to be able to confidently provide technical recommendations to clients
● Research competitors social media exposure
● Excellent understanding and passion for all things digital
● Have plenty of drive and enthusiasm, be dependable, adaptable, articulate, calm under pressure, very organised and detail oriented
● Minimum 4-years experience managing Social Media platforms
● At least 3 years experience in a similar role working for an offshore company in a similar role
● Hootsuite (or similar social scheduling program)
● Google Analytics
● Impeccable attention to detail
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Formal qualifications in Marketing, Media, Communications, or Digital