Join one of Australia’s leading financial services companies.
EMAPTA Versatile Services is looking for a superstar Money Coach for a Customer Service Support Team in Makati. This is primarily an email and chat support role with the Team Leader as the immediate supervisor.
Our client employs more than 200 people across Australia and in Manila. Today, their brand is synonymous with freeing people of their money worries and helping them achieve their financial goals through caring money management, support and structure. None of this would be possible if not for a dedicated team of people. From their Personal Budgeting Specialists and Customer Care Team, to the many staff who work behind the scenes in IT and other roles, all the way up to the Founder and Director herself, you will find people who are leaders in their fields.
They work to eliminate financial stress in the community and help people improve their financial health through the organisations’ 3 Core Values; We care, Making a difference & Financial Responsibility.
Be a part of their team in Manila. Apply today!
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
The Money Coach provides exceptional quality service and budgeting solutions by communicating to clients and creditors through message, chat, or the other channels in order to manage customer’s day to day and future financial needs. He/She shall be incorporating meaningful written interactions about their financial goals, and updating budgets in order to meet the client’s expectations and increase loyalty to the service.
You shall be responsible for:
• Understand client requests, communicate financial position and make accurate alterations to achieve the best outcomes for Clients in line with their requirements
• Provide consistent & high-quality service to all clients
• Provide first contact resolution to client requests and take corrective action to overcome client dissatisfaction
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities to improve the client experience
• Make accurate and timely updates to budgets in line with Client requirements and business rules
• Comply with all relevant Financial Services, and other relevant legislation or regulatory requirements, including the Privacy Act and ASIC Credit License requirements to maintain the clients’ compliance obligations
• Comply with all company policies, procedures and processes to mitigate risk and deliver consistent service and quality outcomes to clients
• Comply with WHS compliance polices, systems and practices to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
You should have:
• A minimum of 1-year solid experience within a customer service / contact centre environment working in a chat or email based role, experience within the Australian Financial Services industry preferred
• Administrative experience and/or a business-related qualification (Desirable)
• Excellent level of written communication via message, chat, or email
• Knowledge of contact centre operations and metrics
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
• Proven people and communication skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Proven time management skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Highly developed skills in data entry
• Employees may be required to work out of normal hours work on occasion
• Willing to participate in the Company Professional Development (PD) Day
A GENUINE CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS AWAITS!
• Above average industry standard compensation package
• Day shift
• 5-day work week
• Prime location in Makati and access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies
• HMO coverage including 1 dependent or Mutual Fund Benefit upon regularization
• 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
• Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
• Employee engagement activities