Become a pioneer employee for a leading US-based online training company where you get a start-up culture backed with the stability of an over 25-year old company.
Our client belongs to a division of a US-based company that provides lifesaving safety training to Fortune 1000 companies, helping them save workers from injuries by delivering unique and memorable online training.
They have been named Fastest Growing Company in America for 4 straight years by Inc Magazine as well as the fastest growing company in LA County. They continue to innovate by subscribing to their vision to Rethink the Ordinary.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
As a Lead Generator, will be responsible for working as part of a team to support the Sales Executives in prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives. The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, and friendly with high energy, a willingness to learn and be creative.
The primary focus of this role is to provide support so the sales teams can operate effectively on a day to day basis.
You shall be responsible for:
- Scrubbing and validating prospect information in the database
- Researching and target prospects using a variety of sales tools
- Cold calling in order to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria
- Tracking prospects - identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM
- Appointment setting
- Making follow up calls
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or have completed 2 years in college, or have completed a 2-year degree technical / vocational course
- At least 3 years of experience in Outbound Cold Calling to large US companies
- Lead generation and closing techniques in selling to HR and Safety departments
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
You should be:
- Not afraid of rejection and hard work
- Resilient and tenacious
- Goal driven
- Looking for a serious sales career path
- Focused on personal and financial growth
- Willing to work in the Night Shift
Advantageous to have:
- An experience using Litmus, Sales Force, Join.me, Office 365
- Experience in selling workplace health and safety modules
- Experience selling to Fortune 500 companies
- An experience performing corporate research
A GENUINE CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS AWAITS!
- Uncapped commissions
- Full system training, as well as ongoing support will be provided
- 5-day work week
- Prime location in and access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies
- HMO coverage including 1 dependent or Mutual Fund Benefit upon regularization
- 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion
- Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
- Employee engagement activities
If you are an ambitious go-getter, who is assertive and not afraid of rejection, who is clever and entrepreneurial we invite you to join our team with this ground-floor opportunity.