Join the team of one of BRW's Fast growing Australian firms!
We are looking for Accountants specializing in Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) to join our growing team. You will work on a variety of different funds for our Australia-based clients.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
As an SMSF Accountant joining our team, you will have strong values and work ethics and the ability to communicate at all levels. Being a self-starter, your drive to exceed our Australian based teams’ expectations will see you play a key role in their Self Managed Superannuation team. Key skills required for this role include:
• Excellent technical skills in Australian tax and accounting compliance with a primary focus being Superannuation legislation.
• Prepare and collate documents for audit.
• Ensure adherence with Prosperity systems and procedures for file management, file notes, retention and security of files.
• Strong written and verbal skills, review email communication (queries and advice) to send to our Australian advisers.
• Proactive involvement in your and the wider teams technical development.
• Exceptional time and project management skills.
• Proven problem solving and decision making to improve quality of services provided. Highly Desirable:
• CPA, CA qualified or are close to completing your CPA/CA studies
• 2 to 3 years’ experience with SMSF
• Experience in cloud based systems, in particular Class Super is essential
• Experience working for an Australian accounting practice
• A high level of personal maturity
Genuine Career Opportunity with Attractive Benefits
• Above average industry standard compensation package
• Daytime hours (6:00 AM to 3:00 PM), weekends off
• Following PH holidays
• Prime location (Makati) and access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies
• 20 Leave credits consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
• Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
• A supportive team environment
• A focus on your development for both technical and soft skills
• Energetic culture that inspires and supports excellence
• Work/life balance
• A market competitive salary package
• Generous health and lifestyle benefits
• Opportunity to be trained in Australia
• Highly structured and defined tasks
• Experienced unparalleled induction and training experience for new team members ensuring every
opportunity is provided for success in the role.
• Employee engagement activities
• Continued Professional Development (CPD) Programs